Saturday 12 September 2015

Birdie's Books Update

Hello everyone, I just wanted to write this post to let you know why I haven't been reading or reviewing in a while.

School recently started again for me and things have been quite hectic. I've just been swamped with homework and haven't had a lot of free time to spend reading (or sometimes even sleeping). So as soon as I get settled back into the school routine I'll definitely be picking up some books and hopefully get some things put up on the blog.

And another, horrible reason for why I haven't been posting a lot recently is that I've just come to a point where I've run out of ideas for posts. I haven't been reading so I don't have any new reviews to put up and I didn't want to put up a sloppy post that was full of rambling nonsense.

I hope you can bare with me as I settle back into things. There should be a few posts going up within the next week or so, so look out for that!

Thanks for reading!
~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts