These are some of the books I'm most looking forward to purchasing and reading in 2015! I'm so excited for all of these and can't wait to finally have my hands on them!
1. Ensnared by A.G Howard. I'm constantly talking about this series because it's literally my favourite of all time so of course I can't wait to finally give this on a place of honor on my shelf! It's set to release on January 6th 2015 by Amulet Books.
"After surviving a disastrous battle at prom, Alyssa has embraced her madness and gained perspective. She's determined to rescue her two worlds and the people and netherlings she loves. In the final installment of the wildly popular Splintered trilogy, Alyssa and her dad journey into the heart of magic and mayhem in search of her mom and to set right all that's gone wrong. Together with Jeb and Morpheus, they must salvage Wonderland from the decay and destruction that has ensnared it. But if they succeed and come out alive, can everyone truly have their happily ever after?"
2. Fairest by Marissa Meyer. This is the 3.5th book in the Lunar Chronicles series. If you haven't started this series yet I highly suggest you do, it's phenomenal! This is to be released on January 27, 2015 by Feiwel & Friends.
"In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told. Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now. Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series."
3. I Was Here by Gayle Forman. This is her newest contemporary novel, I'm so excited for this because I've loved every other book by her so far! This is also set to come out on January 27, 2015 by Viking Juvenile.
"When her best friend Meg drinks a bottle of industrial-strength cleaner alone in a motel room, Cody is understandably shocked and devastated. She and Meg shared everything—so how was there no warning? But when Cody travels to Meg’s college town to pack up the belongings left behind, she discovers that there’s a lot that Meg never told her. About her old roommates, the sort of people Cody never would have met in her dead-end small town in Washington. About Ben McAllister, the boy with a guitar and a sneer, who broke Meg’s heart. And about an encrypted computer file that Cody can’t open—until she does, and suddenly everything Cody thought she knew about her best friend’s death gets thrown into question."
4. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge. Despite having a stunningly gorgeous cover, I love Rosamund's writing. I can't wait to see what this novel has in store! It's to be released on May 5, 2015 by Balzer + Bay.
"Three years later, Rachelle has given her life to serving the realm, fighting deadly creatures in an effort to atone. When the king orders her to guard his son Armand—the man she hates most—Rachelle forces Armand to help her find the legendary sword that might save their world. As the two become unexpected allies, they uncover far-reaching conspiracies, hidden magic, and a love that may be their undoing. In a palace built on unbelievable wealth and dangerous secrets, can Rachelle discover the truth and stop the fall of endless night?
Inspired by the classic fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood, Crimson Bound is an exhilarating tale of darkness, love, and redemption."
5. The Heir by Kiera Cass. This is the continuation of the Selection series, another favourite of mine, and I'm so ecstatic for this one! It's gorgeous and to be released also on May 5, 2015 by HarperTeen.
"Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought."
What book are you most looking forward to reading? Thanks for checking out my blog!
Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes Published: Harper Children's, September 2nd, 2014 Pages: 336 Source: Hardcover, purchased Ge...
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows Published: Katherine Tegen, January 31st, 2012 Pages: 374 Source: Hardcover, purchased Genre: Fantasy Rat...
Zodiac by Romina Russell Published: Razorbill, December 9th, 2014 Pages: 319 Source: Hardcover, purchased Genre: Science fiction/fan...
If you are an author or publisher and are interested in having me review your book you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . He...
Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick Published: Simon and Schuster, November 10th, 2015 Pages: 400 Source: Hardcover, purchased Genre:...