Saturday 20 December 2014

The Christmas Carol Book Tag

I've been seeing this tag around lately on a lot of blogs and thought it looked fun so I decided to do it myself! I first saw this tag on booksbyj.blogspot.ca's blog and thought it looked really cool! I wasn't tagged by anyone I just felt like doing this for fun to get in the Christmas spirit! Without further ado, here's the tag!

1. "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch"
Name a villainous character you can't help but love to hate.

Queen Levana from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. She's just an amazing villain, and I love to hate her so much, and since she's such a mystery it makes hating her that much more interesting!

2. "All I Want For Christmas is You"
What book do you most want to find under the Christmas tree this year?

In The End by Demitria Lunetta because I just read In The After and I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

3. "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
Name a favourite character that had to overcome a major obstacle. Why are they your favourite?

Ah, this is a hard one. For this I'm going to go with Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Throughout the book we see Cath struggling with who she is and how introverted she is. She's my favourite in this aspect because I related to her a lot.

4. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
Which character do you think is on the top of the 'Nice List' and who's at the top of his 'Naughty List'?

I think Sebastian, from the Mortal Instruments series is definitely on the tippy top of the Naughty List, how could he not be?
I think Baby from In The After is on the top of the Nice List because she's so sweet and such a good person.

5. "Frosty the Snowman"
What book just melts your heart?

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I cried through the whole thing, not because it was sad, but because I just love Cricket Bell so much.

6. "Feliz Navidad"
Your favourite book that takes place in a country other that your own.

The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. This series takes place in the past, in London, England. It was a phenomenal series (mostly because of Will Herondale).

7. "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
What book do you read to get you into the Christmas spirit?

There isn't a specific book I read to get me into the Christmas spirit, it's just whatever I'm currently reading, or what's next on my TBR list.

8. "Sleigh Ride"
What character would you most like to spend the holidays with?

Probably Ron Weasley from Harry Potter because when reading the books I've always loved Ron so much, so to spend the holidays with him and his family would be amazing!

I hope you enjoyed the Christmas Carol Book Tag! Thanks for reading!
~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts