Wednesday 24 December 2014

The Christmas Cracker Book Tag

This is another tag I've seen a lot on BookTube and wanted to try it out on my blog. This is the last post I'll be doing for a little while because Christmas is tomorrow! Now, let's begin the tag!

1. Pick a book with a wintry cover.
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
This is a very common pick as far as wintry covers go, but I picked it because whenever I see this cover it just makes me think of winter.








2. Pick a book you're likely to buy as a present.
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
I'd probably give this book as a present because it's one of my favourites, and I think anyone will enjoy it!








3. Pick a festive themed book.
My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
This is a collection of short stories, written by a bunch of different authors that involve a bunch of different holidays. Every time I hear about it, it gets me excited for the holiday season!







4. Pick a book you can curl up by the fireplace with.
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
This was my favourite book for quite some time, it's now on my favourites list. This seems like the perfect book to curl up with and read.








5. Pick a book you want to read over the festive period.
Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
I have yet to read this book so every year at Christmas time I challenge myself to read it, and it's still not happened yet.








6. Pick a book that's so good it gives you the chills.
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
This book is so amazing! Every time I read about Cricket Bell I just get the chills because he's so perfect and I love him and Lola together!








7. Pick a book going on your Christmas wish list.
Definitely In The End by Demitiria Lunetta because I just read the first book and I need to know what happens next!









Well that was the Christmas cracker book tag! By the way I wasn't tagged by anyone. Thanks for reading!
~Birdie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts