Wednesday 23 December 2015

Favourite Covers of 2015

Huzzah! Day 5 is here! Today's post is going to be all about my favourite book covers of the year. I saw a few bloggers and BookTubers doing this and I thought it'd be a fun way to wrap up some of the stunning covers I've seen throughout the year. I'm not good at describing covers so these explanations aren't the best but I just wanted to give a reason for why I chose each cover. Let's get to it!

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
While this book didn't quite live up to the hype for me, the cover was gorgeous. The moment I saw this cover I was immediately interested. I just stare at it sometimes because it's so simple, yet so beautiful and represents the story well. I can't wait to see how it'll look next to the sequel, Glass Sword!







2. The Heir by Kiera Cass
These books have the ultimate cover-dresses. And what makes these covers even better is that they fit the series. Finally, a YA book where the girl in a dress makes sense. I love the colours and styles of the dresses on these covers, I can't wait to complete the collection with the Crown next year!







3. Wandering Star by Romina Russell
These covers are so beautiful. I love the galaxy design they have, and the colours are always gorgeous.









4. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
I was drawn to this book by its cover. While I have yet to read this book, I have a constant urge to just based on the cover. I'll hopefully get my hands on a copy in the future so I can admire it's beauty in the flesh!








5. Ensnared by A.G. Howard
I first became interested in this series because of their covers. So it's no surprise that this one made the list. I think they're definitely on the list of my favourite covers of all time now.








6. The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
I don't know what it is about this cover but I love it so much. I love how bright the green is; and the apple in the middle just brings the story to life.









7. Firewalker by Josephine Angelini
This is actually the redesigned cover, but it's not too different from the original for it to upset me. I love the bright colours and the different purples on this.








Those are some of the covers I've loved in 2015! What covers did you find to be gorgeous this year?

Thanks for reading!
~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts