Sunday 3 July 2016

My Summer TBR!

Sorry for the recent lack of posts! Exams have finally ended and I spent a whole week just binge reading to decompress from the school year and it felt so good. Now that I've had a break I'm ready to jump back into blogging!

I don't usually make TBRs for myself because I'm the worst at sticking to them, but I decided to share a list of the books I plan on reading this summer. Now that school's over, like I said, I've had so much free time on my hands so I've been filling it with reading! To add to my current mess of a TBR pile, my birthday is coming up so I will be spending a lot of birthday money at the bookstore (oops?). Anyways, enough rambling, let's get to it!

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo- the fact that I haven't read this yet is a little ridiculous. I got it when it first came out and I've heard nothing but good things so there's really nothing holding me back.



Winter by Marissa Meyer- I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna finish this series. I've been putting this one off because I don't want it to enddd. I love this world and these characters so much!







Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid- I swear every TBR I've made has had this book on it. I just am never in the mood to pick it up and I'm not sure if I'll like it or not. Excuses, excuses.








Riders by Veronica Rossi- I loved the Under the Never Sky series and this one is about the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Need I say more?












Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld- I have been trying to read this book for about 2 years. I don't know what it is about Scott Westerfeld's writing but I've never been able to get into it or enjoy it. I love the concept for this book so I do hope I am able to like it.







A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro- This being a Holmes and Watson retelling immediately piqued my interest. Finding out that this is a series has made me want to put it off a bit but now I just want to read it because I have high hopes that I'll like it.







How to Love- I have had my eye on this for a while. I don't know why I've never picked it up before but now that I own it I have no excuse. This to me, seems like the perfect book to read in the summer.







Alright, I'm going to keep this list brief so I don't set myself up for too much disappointment. I hope I'll be able to read all these and not get extremely lazy and just sleep all summer like I usually do. What are your reading plans for the summer?

Thanks for reading!
~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts