Thursday 13 August 2015

Summer Book Haul!

I really want to do this post because I'm kind of stuck and run out of ideas for posts so I thought this would be fun and an easy fix! These are all the books I've acquired in July and August. I won't be buying any more books in the month of August because as you will see I've gone crazy in the book buying department these last two months! I won't bore you any longer, here are the books!
 
   

 
 
 

Yup, I know. Quite a few books. That's why I've put myself on a book buying ban (the only exception being Queen of Shadows) until my TBR pile shrinks. Although, I have already read quite a few of these books already!

Let me know what books you recently bought!

Thanks for reading!
~Birdie

*Images taken from Google.ca*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts